“Last chance for us”

Ranked #8 of 44 Restaurants in Elkins
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2021

We were disappointed (twice) several years ago but thought we’d give it another chance. Seated in a back room. 20 minutes later I went looking for someone to wait on us. 5 minutes later ordered. 10 minutes later got a thimble full of wine. Dinner entrees (salads) were 30 minutes later. Food was below average. No atmosphere...lights in back room made it like a cafeteria. No blame to the servers...where is management in this restaurant. $60 for 2 salads and a LOT of waiting.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (182)

Reviewed January 12, 2021

Best restaurant in area with a fabulous wine list. Visit there any chance we can. Great pizza, great food, nice bar with great atmosphere.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed June 15, 2020

My wife and I visited Vintage for another time, this time after the Coronavirus. Very good precautions including direction arrows and distance seating. Very good meals and service. Nicely done by staff. This was on a Friday evening, and they were busy.

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Great Pizza which was too much for a single person plus great service!! I travel to Elkins often so I will definitely return.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 10, 2019 via mobile

I have never been disappointed with anything I have ever ordered here. I always try something new. You must try all their appetizers.

Date of visit: November 2019