“Great Find”

Chancey's Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Decided to stop here after reading about here on tripadvisor. So glad I did ... it was wonderful. I had Cajun shrimp Alfredo it was wonderful the shrimp were Great! My friend had blue cheese walnut salad and loved it as well. The staff was super nice and helpful with recommendations. The place is a wonderful hole in the wall kinda place - we loved it and will definitely go back again.

Date of visit: August 2014

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Really like this place, little ol' hole in the wall kind of place that looks sort of rundown but is always a treat. The food is great. Everything I've had there has been really good. Their Onion Rings are the best in town! Steak Salads, Burgers,Wings etc... has all been very good. The Servers and Bartenders are always nice too.

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed December 2, 2012

The food is good with a nice variety. The brachetta is wonderful. I have yet to have anything I didn't like. We have eaten there probably 10-12 times and it is our new favorite.

Date of visit: December 2012
1  Thank dcarlile62
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Addictive salad dressings! Yummy hamburgers and steak salads! Walnut and blue cheese salad. Staff very friendly over worked sometimes.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

As far as Fairmont goes, there are not many choices for fine food. I have been to Chancey's on several occasions and for the most part the total experience has been about average. The food preparation has been satisfactory, but the wine selections are severely lacking. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate it a 6.

1  Thank fclarkhia