“One of Fairmont's best”

Chancey's Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Reviewed 11 December 2014

Thursday are rib nights. Best ribs I've had in the tri-city area, hands down. Also outstanding wings, buffalo chicken sandwich, and good salads and soup. Quality dining in a casual, friendly environment, and a great place to watch the big game. Eat local!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Decided to stop here after reading about here on tripadvisor. So glad I did ... it was wonderful. I had Cajun shrimp Alfredo it was wonderful the shrimp were Great! My friend had blue cheese walnut salad and loved it as well. The staff was super nice and helpful with recommendations. The place is a wonderful hole in the wall kinda place - we loved it and will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Really like this place, little ol' hole in the wall kind of place that looks sort of rundown but is always a treat. The food is great. Everything I've had there has been really good. Their Onion Rings are the best in town! Steak Salads, Burgers,Wings etc... has all been very good. The Servers and Bartenders are always nice too.

Reviewed 2 December 2012

The food is good with a nice variety. The brachetta is wonderful. I have yet to have anything I didn't like. We have eaten there probably 10-12 times and it is our new favorite.

1  Thank dcarlile62
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Addictive salad dressings! Yummy hamburgers and steak salads! Walnut and blue cheese salad. Staff very friendly over worked sometimes.