“Owner of Vital Signs”

Chancey's Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Reviewed November 13, 2015 via mobile

It took so long to get our food. And I felt $40.00 was way over prices for Tea drinks, and 1 order of steak and onions.
There was only 4 small strips of stake, onions and peppers...
We finally gave up requested our bill and left.
It has nothing to do with his current charges, his restaurant isn't what it use to be!

Management response:Responded November 15, 2015

NY Strip choice grade steaks (12oz) w/ 2 sides for 19.99.. I'm not sure what the complaint is?

Reviewed January 7, 2015

I ordered the pulled pork sandwich with onion rings. The best part was the onion rings were greasy and crisp and they came with this amazing dipping sauce. The pulled pork was okay. Overall I liked this place and would try it again. They had a lot of things to choose from on the menu. Server was quick but it wasn't service with a smile.

1  Thank hugs4tree
Reviewed December 11, 2014

Thursday are rib nights. Best ribs I've had in the tri-city area, hands down. Also outstanding wings, buffalo chicken sandwich, and good salads and soup. Quality dining in a casual, friendly environment, and a great place to watch the big game. Eat local!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Decided to stop here after reading about here on tripadvisor. So glad I did ... it was wonderful. I had Cajun shrimp Alfredo it was wonderful the shrimp were Great! My friend had blue cheese walnut salad and loved it as well. The staff was super nice and helpful with recommendations. The place is a wonderful hole in the wall kinda place - we loved it and will definitely go back again.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Really like this place, little ol' hole in the wall kind of place that looks sort of rundown but is always a treat. The food is great. Everything I've had there has been really good. Their Onion Rings are the best in town! Steak Salads, Burgers,Wings etc... has all been very good. The Servers and Bartenders are always nice too.