“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We come here frequently. The food is usually really good. The only complaint that we have is such slow service once your order is placed! Some times much worse than others. Their homemade salad dressings are delicious!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank AroundNAround

Reviewed September 15, 2018

Seemed like everyone suggested it and it was a popular crowded place, but to me, it was crowded, noisy, and pretty common bar / restaurant. Food was good, but typical American high fat food. Our server forgot things and we waited for a long time. We wondered if he was drunk.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank travelor35
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We had been driving for hours, and decided to stop at the Hampton Inn. They recommended the Fireside Grill; I took a quick look at TripAdvisor and off we went.
I ordered the salmon and asked our fabulous server, Angela W., if I could have it prepared medium. My husband ordered a burger.
What can I say?
Maybe the plate presentation didn’t match the Ritz, but both of our entrees were exceptionally well prepared.
And we thoroughly enjoyed the local IPA.
Then Angela brewed a fresh pot of decafe for me, and even gave me a cup to go.
Great, relaxing evening for the two of us.
Definitely recommend this restaurant and Angela, AKA Spike.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank WanderingGrammy
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Ordered coffee-it was cold. Must have been sitting for hours. Awful hamburger and chips. Chips must have been made hours or day before.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank amccann2018
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

The pepperoni rolls were very good! The Prime Rib sandwich was excellent. Chips were extra crispy but still overall good. Floor was sticky but restaurant was immaculate. Management should do something to Floor I highly recommend Fireside Grill❤️

Date of visit: July 2018