“GREAT FOOD! ”
Review of Fairways

Fairways
Ranked #17 of 56 Restaurants in Hurricane
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food is amazing, but the wait is sometimes a little slow. Great atmosphere also. I would recommend the baked feta to start.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Fairways offers the best spectrum of comfort for its guests! Full bar! A tiki hut with a 24/6 summer breeze , because its closed on Sundays.
The calamari is by far my favorite, smothered in a sweet tai chili sauce, the appetizer is a scrumptious delight to any experience.
Wednesdays are WINE WEDNESDAY! All bottles of wine are 1/2 OFF!

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

We visit here at least 1 per week. It’s our favorite place to go for date night. The owner knows what he’s doing. You have to try it. :-)

Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

Went here with several friends this past weekend. Food was just okay. The setup is quite strange. It’s a gas station, a tiki bar & “formal” restaurant area. Not horrible, but nothing special either. I wouldn’t go back.

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to try Fairways again, based upon the recent hiring of a new chef. The service was prompt, but went downhill quickly. I ordered a burger, along with a fried egg, which they offered on their menu. The waitress came to the table stating they were out of eggs. I offered to go to Krogers for them. No big deal.... bring me a hamburger, please cut in 2 pcs. I also ordered a beer.... the waitress returns stating she was out of Blue Moon. Hmmmmmm. She returns with the food. Hamburger is brought out on bread..... yep, bread. I asked if she was out of buns. No, she replied. Would you like a bun instead of bread? Afraid to confuse the situation any more I declined. By the way, it was not cut in half as requested. The burger was dry as sawdust, with no juices at all. I was not asked how I wanted the meat cooked, so I guess it was "cooks choice". BURNT.

IF they expect to remain in business they should put a Manager in place to offer some similarities to a restaurant of quality.