“Friday Night with my Wife”

Bridge Cafe and Bistro
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Hurricane
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Reviewed October 3, 2018

This is a cozy, casual place and was loud as a result of loud-talkers at a nearby table.

Food was great! Service was slow. They were busy; it was a Friday night dinner.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

We heard good things about this place so we gave it a try. The food was ok, but nothing exceptional.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Good: The coffee! I mean, it's quite delicious. The staff are friendly, the place appeared clean.

Bad: The menu was short and lacked much variety beyond burgers or a few tacos for lunch and breakfast was about the same. This could be a plus as well if that's what you're looking for.

My colleague had cake and coffee. He and I both agree cake was ok but not amazing. The food was just not there for either of us. The cups and plates were chipped in multiple places. Personally, I throw mine out at home when they get cracked and chipped.

If you're in the market for a great coffee, it could certainly meet expectations. Otherwise, I'm probably not going to visit again.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times and it’s been fantastic each time. Had the chicken tacos and the last visit the burger and fresh cut wedge fries. Best burger around and the fresh made orange ade is delicious. One thing you should know is soda pop is not served here. You have a choice of water, coffee, lemonade, orangeade, and tea.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Love this little cafe for breakfast & coffee after weekend workouts with friends! Killer Bee protein coffee & the corned beef hash are my faves