“Won't go away hungry”

Castiglias
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Keyser
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

While living in Keyser for a long time Castiglias became a go to place for us. We have since moved to Northern Va. My wife and I were back in town today and went to Castiglias for dinner. My wife's response when tasting the spaghetti and meatballs: just as good as I remember. The portions are 3 times the size of what you get an Italian restaurant here in Northern Va. Unless you are a big eater you might want to split an entree. Jerry and his wife are fantastic people. Getting a table can be challenging. If you leave hungry it's your own fault.

Reviewed June 3, 2017

My friends brought back the manicotti and tiramisu for me. This easily made 3 meals. The food is absolutely delicious! I hear from friends that the seating is inadequate, but the take out is so very worth it! We WILL go back!

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

Lunch spaghetti was huge portion. Delicious! Took a box home with leftovers, enough for dinner for 2! Food was good atmosphere was good. Only reason I don't give 5 stars is it took quite awhile to get food. Other than that will be back.

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Once again time for an authentic Italian meal for large family group.
Can't beat the portion size a single order of spaghetti will feed at least two.
Price is very reasonable and selection is good. Ovens where not working so no Pizza or baked items. Call ahead and be prepared to wait when you go to pick up.its worth the wait

Reviewed April 15, 2017

As an Italian-American from Chicago, I'm very familiar with Italian cuisine. Castiglias compares very favorably with The Big City restaurants. The food is prepared from scratch following the traditional recipes. Since it is slow cooked, it takes a while for the meal to arrives. But it is worth the wait. The decor is rustic WV, high ceilings, thick wood supports, lots of windows. If you are used to fine dining prices in major metro areas, you will be delightfully surprised by the cost of meals at Castiglias.

Been to Castiglias? Share your experiences!