“Great Food, and Employees!”
Review of Castiglias

Castiglias
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Keyser
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 30, 2017

We stopped here for the first time on 6/28/17 and ordered three different entree's which were all great! And the serving size was unreal. As well as the price. We met one of the owners her name was Rose and she was a sweetheart! We can't wait to get back and try different items.

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

My fishing buddies and I stop here for dinner after each float trip. Sometimes you have to wait but food is definitely worth it. Pleasant waitstaff!

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

While living in Keyser for a long time Castiglias became a go to place for us. We have since moved to Northern Va. My wife and I were back in town today and went to Castiglias for dinner. My wife's response when tasting the spaghetti and meatballs: just as good as I remember. The portions are 3 times the size of what you get an Italian restaurant here in Northern Va. Unless you are a big eater you might want to split an entree. Jerry and his wife are fantastic people. Getting a table can be challenging. If you leave hungry it's your own fault.

Reviewed June 3, 2017

My friends brought back the manicotti and tiramisu for me. This easily made 3 meals. The food is absolutely delicious! I hear from friends that the seating is inadequate, but the take out is so very worth it! We WILL go back!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

Lunch spaghetti was huge portion. Delicious! Took a box home with leftovers, enough for dinner for 2! Food was good atmosphere was good. Only reason I don't give 5 stars is it took quite awhile to get food. Other than that will be back.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Castiglias? Share your experiences!