All reviews living area hot tub fayetteville campfire gorge loft walmart tv
Reviewed September 10, 2015

Just finished up with a great weekend at Mill Creek Cabins. The cabin was appropriately stocked and had a gorgeous area around the fire pit. The cabins are very centrally located...close to Summersville Lake, New River Gorge Bridge, etc.

Highly recommend!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2015

2 friends and I booked a weekend getaway. We stayed in cabin #4. It was clean, affordable and easy to reserve. We stayed a total of 3 nights and were provided 8 towels, 8 wash clothes, 3 toilet paper and 3 paper towels. In addition there was a trash bag in the trash can as well as an extra. By the end of day 3 we needed toilet paper and upon request it was delivered. Directions are clearly written out on how to operate things in the cabin. Very nice fire pit area, well lit after dark with motion lights. Firewood was provided. Hot tub was clean and hot. Cabin was cozy. Plenty of parking space and nice pathways leading to cabin door. I would highly recommend Mill Creek Cabins. The hospitality is great and the cabin is just right for getting away and enjoying a relaxing getaway! Wi-fi was good there also. Couldn't have asked for a better getaway if I tried. Hope to reserve again soon!! Thank you!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jeep78Girl
Reviewed August 21, 2015 via mobile

Stayed there on Tuesday the 18th and did a phone order that same day. Told me a cabin would be 150 so I booked it. Was charged 168. When I called they told me that is tax added on. Every other place told me the upfront price with tax. Rude customer service. Unless you want a surprise on your credit card bill, book anywhere else.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Asia K
Reviewed August 10, 2015

We had a family reunion over the weekend and utilized the lakefront cabins. Very nice accommodations. Cabins were clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Really nice bonfire, on the beach, facing the bridge, every night. This was provided by the staff. Only suggestions would be that when you pack your own linens, make sure to include a mattress pad. Their mattresses' are vinyl or plastic coated and don't breath well. That added cushion would remedy that. I will visit again. In fact the 32 of us are talking about reserving for next year to do it again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ginch
Reviewed July 29, 2015

This is a nice clean cabin. It is good for couples or family's. It was so relaxing sitting on the porch in the mornings and evenings listening to the birds. The hot tub on the patio is really relaxing also.

Date of stay: July 2015