“Good food but our server was not a happy person.”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #35 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2018

PROS: Good accommodating manager who got me another chicken noodle soup as I was not aware their chicken noodle soup is mostly noodle with 2 tablespoons of actual soup and 3 small pieces of chicken. The fried chicken, burgers, country fried steak and salad were good. Plenty of parking.

CONS: our server while adequate appeared to very stern and impatient (could not be bothered to explain to a first time Bob Evans customer which ones were considered “dinner” – they had a special that apparently applied only to items on 2 pages of the menu; instead he looked at us blankly and simply stated “only if you order dinner. This African American male server forgot our bread (I asked for it towards the end of our meal- even though he did not have the time to explain what bread choices there were when he was asking as for our order on which kind of bread we wanted). We simply felt that we were instead “answering to him” whenever he interacted with us; like it was a great task to serve us. Maybe he was having a bad day but he should not take it out on the customers. When he was asking for the sides for our orders we felt like we were being interrogated at the police station. We did not bother to mention it to the manager as the manager was helpful and we were just passing by this town but to get that snap shot of an experience that could make or break whether we return to another Bob Evans restaurant in the future, our first impressions were tainted by that server’s attitude. He could stand a lesson in patience and humility especially being in that industry

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

We always enjoy eating at Bob Evans and decided to try this one, even after reading some of the negative reviews. Found the food to be hot and tasty, and our server was very efficient. My chicken pot pie hit the spot, and husband enjoyed his turkey dinner. Missed my favorite banana bread (they had sold out).

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

This is the slowest Bob Evans we have ever been to. It is apparent that it is under poor management and the staff has not been trained. Your food will be cold and if you are in a hurry don't stop.

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

I give up on this restaurant! Have given them several chances. But this visit is the last. I got to set and watch my husband eat his meal while waiting on a Pot Pie, we definitely won't be back! Wish they would put a Cracker Barrel in here! And there were other tables doing the same thing! Food isn't great or the service either! So my advice to you is "DONT BOTHER "

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Haven't been in a long time due to very poor service last time. Some things never change.
The hostess was very welcoming and prompt only to be yelled at by one of the servers that she needed to put us with someone else. So, she proceeds to clean a different table and seat us. Our waitress was overwhelmed and clearly did not want to be there. Waited forever to order only to find out they are out of chicken... come on. So we order and everything took forever. A table beside us with kids finally left after being ignored for I am not sure how long. The only reason for 2 stars is the food and kind hostess. We were there for almost an hour and a half. The restaurant is in desperate need of cleaning as well.