“Great experience!”
Review of Food & Friends

Food & Friends
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cozy spot where innovative fare such as the bourbon salmon salad & crab dip draws a bustling crowd.
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Went to Food & Friends with a large group. Had prime rib - excellent! The group was served easily, taken care of continuously throughout the meal, waitress had a great sense of humor and joined our festivities. Had the mile high brownie (shared) for dessert - wonderful!!! All in the party enjoyed their food and drinks.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

The food is always well prepared and the service is always good. Waitstaff are extremely friendly. The menu is very large and there are many choices of entrees,desserts,and beverages. It is a great place to have a friendly get together and take the time to eat and converse.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

We had a fabulous meal here. Everything was tasty and the service was outstanding. It was fun strolling along the Main Street. It was a nice, cozy restaurant. Highly recommend

Reviewed August 26, 2018

I was out for a ride and happened to find myself parking next to this restaurant around lunch time, so decided to give it a try. It's a nice little place on a cute street, and they have outdoor seating and a nice sized inside area. I sat inside, and it was quiet and clean. I started with some bacon scallop chowder soup, which was delicious, and had the sourdough club sandwich. The sandwich was fantastic, especially the sourdough bread, yum! Instead of dessert, I bought a few treats out of the front counter. They have a very nice selection of truffles and other treats. My wife absolutely loved the chocolate peanut butter truffles and the toffee pretzels that I brought home, scored big with those! I'm not sure when I'll be in Lewisburg again, but I wouldn't hesitate to go back to this place if I did.

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went for lunch and I had the chicken fajita wrap and she had the chicken Caesar salad both were devired. We started with the crab dip and would go back just for that. Drank a local beer which was great as will!