“Shoney's-- need I say more?”
Review of Shoney's

Shoney's
Ranked #13 of 53 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Excellent Friday seafood buffet-- lots of choices. We had a very, very friendly, courteous, and attentive server, Miss Sharee Berry. We ate here because it was next to our hotel-- a good decision. Prices were reasonable, and there was a large selection of entrees. Good for families.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018

My wife, two grandkids, and I selected Shoneys because it was recommended by the staff of the motel where we were staying and because we could walk to it. I wasn't expecting much, because prior experiences at Shoneys in other parts of the country left much to be desired. We were really suprised by the quality of the food, the friendly service, and the cleanliness of the restaurant. You can't go wrong with Shoneys in Lewisburg, West Virginia!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Me and my family stopped in fro diner one night and had a very pleasant and delicious meal. Could not beat the price for what we had and the staff was pleasant and professional. I would eat there again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

We hadn’t been to a Shoneys in a long time. We decided to check it out since it was so close to the hotel. Our waitress Trista was fantastic, very friendly and attentive. My omelette and hash browns were delicious and fixed perfectly.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018

My wife and I went to Shoneys for breakfast. The service was excellent as our server tended to all of needs, including offering my wife an order of blueberry pancakes. The bar offers many selections, including the breakfast standards along with fruits and pastry. Biscuits and gravy were very good. However, some of the hot selections being on the bar were slightly over cooked, but almost everything was good.

Date of visit: July 2018