See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 25, 2018

This hotel is fine for a one night stay. I had a fridge, microwave, ironing board and iron. No safe or coffee pot. It is easy access off I-81 exit 16E. Breakfast is not included in the price of the room but you can have coffee and tea in the morning in the lobby.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2018

I was very pleased with this motel. The room was immaculate and nicely appointed. The bed was comfortable, but the pillows were a little lumpy. Everything worked properly and it was overall a very enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank geocachelinda
Viral S, Owner at Knights Inn Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Thank you for your review and for staying with us! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Nothing fancy but a clean place to spend the night. I had got a room that smelled like cigarettes and I requested to be changed and the lady at the desk was very helpful and gave me a new room right away. (The rooms were non smoking but I understand that sometimes people break the rules) It was a perfectly fine place to catch some sleep: especially for such a low price.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 748rynnr
Viral S, Owner at Knights Inn Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Thank you for your review and thank you for staying with us! I'm glad that our front desk associates were able to solve your problem so quickly! I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

Good for 1 night. First room fridge wasn't working so we were moved to a 2nd room. Needs to be re-done - but it was clean, strong hot shower, has directv, queen size bed, a microwave, a small sofa and a del & chair. Quite comfortable for us.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda C
Viral S, Owner at Knights Inn Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Thank you for your review and for staying with us! I apologize about the fridge not working in your first room but I am glad to hear you were satisfied with your second room. With that being said, we are currently in the process of remodeling ALL of our rooms, come visit us again soon and I promise you will be pleasantly surprised!

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

The room was clean. Recently painted. Good water pressure in the shower. The bed was also comfortable. The price was $65 with a military discount. But is now $55 on trip advisor. Makes no sense to me.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank joyandkentpilcher
Viral S, Owner at Knights Inn Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Hi, I apologize about the different prices but like most motels, the prices change over time depending on the season, availability, current promotions, etc! Thank you for staying with us and also thank you for your service! We hope to see you again!