Cinco de Mayo Mexican Restaurant - Spring Mills
Ranked #30 of 173 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

Good Mexican food that isn't greasy. I usually get the Chicken enchiladas...very good. Their guacamole is fabulous and made at your table...can't get much fresher than that. The staff is friendly and professional. If you're looking for a nice, reasonably priced Mexican restaurant right off exit 20 on I-81...this is it!

Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

Great location, very friendly staff, and quick with the usual Chips and salsa. BUT... not real quick with the drinks after eating hot salsa! I don't think the waitress had much experience. I ordered guacamole, which the menu advertised 'made tableside'. I was given a small dish of already made tasteless quacamole which I could not eat. I did see a table nearby getting freshly made, and it looked really good. Not sure how long they have been open, but may be a while before I try again

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Stopped for lunch in the middle of a 9-hour trip. This was a refreshing little restaurant with very good food and friendly staff.

Reviewed July 2, 2016

This is a restaurant in a strip mall. The food is always high quality and the service is excellent. Try their soups. They are a meal by themselves. Great Mexican food.

Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

This is our favorite local place to go for Mexican. Never disappointed when we eat in. Wait staff is always very attentive and food great. We have tried ordering to go because we were exhausted and just wanted to eat at home. I read the other reviews and thought they were being too critical or maybe I'd get someone different. Nope, not a good experience for us either. I wanted to get beans and rice and told the woman taking the order that I wanted both and would pay extra. Next thing she said was, ok, which one do you want? So I just let it go. I little disappointed but whatever. Then when my husband got there to pickup, it was a fiasco to pay. She took off with his money because she needed change and said she had to get it from her manager. 10 minutes later after she came back and left the money lay while seating other customers he finally got his change so he could bring dinner home. The food was ok but left us planning on eat in only from now on.