“Delightful and Delicious. ”
Review of Daily Grind

Daily Grind
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Daily Grind is a coffee shop and restaurant that strives for excellent customer service and consistency. We are locally owned and operated and have been a part of the community for over 10 years.
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

On our way from upstate NY to Nashville we found this place close to the highway on Tripadvisor. Great coffee and fresh delicious wraps.

Reviewed June 9, 2016

Great space for lounging, surfing & sipping coffee. Tables, cafe tables, counter seating & lounge chairs. More reasonable than StarBucks & you're not crammed in. Large board room for non-profit meetings. Tasty food too, freshly made. Friendly staff.

Reviewed May 19, 2016 via mobile

I have yet to have a bad experience with this cafe. They've expanded to include local spirits. Plenty of parking and their prices are reasonable.

Reviewed March 28, 2016 via mobile

I love this coffee shop. I waited for my husband here, and I loved the atmosphere, the friendly employees, and the coffee. Wish we loved nearby because I'd be here several times a week!

1  Thank QuickWhitTravel
Reviewed February 17, 2016

The subject says it all. What else could you want from a coffee shop? Grab two espresso shots and you have a recipe for success.