This hotel was very clean and nice. Quite large. Every room is a suite, what a great way to relax after a long drive. We used the pool & hot tub also, both are very nice. We ate at the pub in the hotel, they have no vegitarian options, that was our only complaint. Breakfast in the morning was wonderful. The people who work there are all very friendly, this is a very well kept hotel, I will definately stay there again. They cater to pets too, they gave us a very nice room with a door that could be accessed from outside, in a very nice grassy area. They even gave the dog a goodie bag with treats & a ball. They know how to get repeat business in this place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modest, all-suite, low-rise hotel is near Interstate 77 and is 10.8 miles from Blennerhassett Island Historical State Park. The relaxed suites have en suite bathrooms, as well as free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, microwaves, minifridges, coffeemakers and wet bars. Some come with kitchenettes and whirlpool tubs. A complimentary hot breakfast buffet is provided, as is a local area shuttle and RV parking. The hotel offers computers for guests' use. There's an indoor/outdoor heated pool, a gym, and an on-site bar, plus a meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Comfort Suites Mineral Wells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Mineral Wells Hotel Mineral Wells
- Mineral Wells Comfort Suites