All reviewsjimmy dean breakfast sandwichesbagelsliving roomwaffle makersleeping areafree breakfastnext morningfresh fruitruby memorial hospitalbed was very comfortablethe breakfast areacleaning staffmorgantown areatvstadiumratesdesk
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was great. Very clean and the staff was very nice and helpful. The breakfast buffet could halve been better. There was no bread for toast and the coffee tasted old. Definitely a 4 Star hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Becky V
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Nicely priced, clean and very quiet. Great staff, quick later evening checkout. We only stayed one night, but got a great night's sleep on a comfy mattress with fluffy pillows. Breakfast looked awesome for a continental spread. Apples, oranges, yogurt, oatmeal, waffles, variety of bagels, etc. We will be back for sure.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Great spacious, clean, and comfortable room with a friendly staffand decent breakfast. Close to all WVU game destinations and hospitals for convenience. Not the first time we've stayed here and not the last.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2018

While my sister was crictically ill the hospital the offered us a choice of hotels they recommend to use a voucher with
, as their guest house was full.
the first night they put us in a closet like room with two beds, and the door hit the side of the bed upon opening it. If that was not enough the heat did not work and when we called down to the front desk they said "oh yes it is having a problem, would you like more blankets...not sorry lets change your room.

So the next day I went to the counter and told her I could have gotten a better deal on line why was the closet for $85.00 a night when A suite is $95 a night on line!!
We agreed to pay the extra $10 per night and move to a suite.
then they gave us one bed for three people!!!
So onto another room. Now we have the proper room and when I went to check out they charged me $118 per night, and said the girl quoted me wrong. At this point I had no patients left!

I asked them if this is how they treat all people who are there because they have family ill in the hospital.
They told me the "rooms" reserved for vouchers from the hospital for 85.00 are those closet rooms. What a complete shame...why would you do this. The people who need comfort the most and you put them in a drab, cramped room with no heat.
Never again will I stay at this hotel chain. NEVER

Oh so they finally compensated me $38.00 for the 4 nights after they over charged my sisters card....

Room Tip: book online for the best deal, do not go to the desk with a hospital voucher
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank shelby b
Reviewed November 1, 2017

This was a very nice hotel. The rooms were spacious, clean, comfortable and quiet. It is located within walking distance of the Milan Puskar Stadium and and easy drive to the Coliseum and downtown. The staff is very friendly but not as knowledgeable about the area as I would expect, (although the bartender was excellent!) And the breakfast was excellent on Saturday and Sunday. Good variety, freshly cooked eggs, good fresh fruit, great biscuits, sausage and gravy, and sweets.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and it was amazingly quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends