“Great donuts great choices made to order”

Peace, Love & Little Donuts
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Morgantown
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

They have a display of all the donut choices there are the traditional ones glazed and icing but they have so many toppings all made to order they are mini donuts that they cook in front of you. Highly recommend

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

This is literally the most amazing place on earth. They have so much selection. And the donuts are made fresh.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

I made a funfetti cake (one layer WVU blue sprinkles and one layer WVU yellow - old gold sprinkles) and thought wouldn't it be fun to put Peace, Love and Little donuts in WVU colors on top with my WVU sparkler candles! I thought it was a great idea and it was adorable! I think she loved it. We also bought another dozen assorted and everyone loved them. My favorite is the maple bacon. These guys have a competing donut place in the same shopping center (T. Horton's) but these are a lot more fun. We try to go here everytime we visit Morgantown.

Reviewed May 4, 2017

This place is just wonderful.

You come in and are greeted by friendly & outgoing donut makers, who are quite literally dipping fresh donuts constantly. They will make each donut by hand in front of you. There are tons of example donuts on display to choose from, or you can make your own!

They are patient and do good work, which results in delicious small old-fashioned donuts. The experience is so fun and unique- I would recommend it to families with kids, first dates, friends... I occasionally even pick up a few dozen to take to work. They are expensive (in donut terms), but you pay for the experience.

I'll be back soon!

Reviewed January 18, 2017

When we want a little something different for dessert or a breakfast treat here is where we come! Fresh donuts right out of the fryer and made into delicious treats. Have never had a donut we didn't like. And always stop to get a dozen or two when having a special dinner with family and friends OR a dozen to share when going out of town as a hostess gift. And the service...what a great group of workers! Have never had a bad experience! I highly recommend!!