“Whatever they put in the guacamole is addictive!”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #146 of 319 Restaurants in Morgantown
Reviewed July 5, 2018

We stopped here several times, usually for a quick small meal when it was kind of late. Burritos, tacos, etc. if you've never been to a Chipotle before and really, we love the guacamole and they aren't skimpy with it!

One odd thing; I get a salad pretty often as I try to stick to plant-based meals and had to ask every time for more lettuce...in a salad! Just seemed odd that they were afraid to put much lettuce in a salad, but it was always good!

If you're creative, it's very easy to get something substantial here for Vegetarians. Love eating at Chipotle!

Reviewed May 26, 2018

This restaurant was not well taken care of. The floor was dirty, had food and trash on it. The drink station was an accident waiting to happen. It was noisy with some type of loud music that was not designed for people eating. The staff at first just ignored us and then acted like they were doing us a BIG favor just waiting on us.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

This is my favorite chain restaurant and I like getting a veggie bowl here. You have to ask for more at this location because for some reason they skimp on you and you have to speak up and ask for more. I have been all over the place and eating at Chipotle everywhere and this is the first one I have had to constantly ask for more at but it is worth the time, effort and hastle to get a great meal that tastes amazing. It just requires you to be more assertive about what you want. Perhaps if everyone else constantly asks for more as well they will get the idea that they are being stingy with the food and start giving out the same food portions as the other Chipotle. This has to be a management thing. But as I said still worth it and the best bowl in town in my opinion.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

I went here for a burrito it was very good ! The staff was very friendly and my vegitarian burrito was very good ! *there meat did not look very good* I would go again.

Reviewed July 23, 2017

A small bus load of us stopped in here for lunch while on the road. The food was tasty, but not too hot. Service was excellent, and the restaurant very clean. I was not used to the "Build your own Meal" concept, but quickly adapted.