“Great dinner!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Super yummy Italian food!! The garlic butter loaf of bread is so good. Nice selection for salads. Fantastic homemade Italian meals!!

Reviewed September 25, 2018

My 14 year old runs CC and wanted to "carb up" the day before his race. He asked to go to the Olive Garden, to which I refused. Puglioni's was recommended to us. I was a little leery from it's looks outside. It is a nice little Mom & Pop restaurant. We both got pasta dishes. Fresh made pasta. Wonderful bread. Competitive pricing. The staff was very friendly. I recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting quality pasta dishes.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

I can’t think of anything that isn’t fabulous. The customer service is top notch and the food is divine.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has been in the area for many years and had multiple owners. But the one thing that has always been stable is no matter who owned the restaurant they always stayed true to the original recipes. Unfortunately that is no longer the case. After decades of frequenting this establishment for great Italian cuisine I think our family has visited for the last time.
We have spoken with many people who feel the same way. Service has gone down hill and the obvious tinkering with the recipes has damaged what once was wonderful. The old saying applies here," if it ain't broke, don't fix it" definitely applies here

Reviewed July 25, 2018

I went there on a business trip. it was very close to the hotel so I thought I would try it. I wasn't disappointed the bread was amazing and the portions were huge. I would go back for sure.