Hampton Inn & Suites Morgantown / University Town Centre
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
US$79
SuburbanHotels
Clarion Hotel Morgan(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
US$90
GardenInn.com
US$107
US$87
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$105
Euro-Suites Hotel(Morgantown)
US$99
US$84
US$114
US$98
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$109
US$99
Fairfield Inn
US$98
US$87
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Residence Inn Morgantown(Morgantown)
US$110
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

All reviewsfire pitshower toiletnice and clean roomsthe light switchgreat hotellate checkoutsink areawalk in showerslept greatfront entrancepull out couchclean hotelvisit familybreakfast was deliciouseasy accesshotel is locatedrestaurants and shopping
Reviewed May 13, 2018

We stayed here over a 3 day period with a large group in town for a sporting event. This hotel was very accommodating to our extremely large group. They did a very great job with the number of people we had, which was basically the entire hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
David V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Morgantown / University Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for the wonderful comments! It was a pleasure hosting your group. I'm glad that our associates were able to handle such a big group. I'm glad that our Director of Sales, Tori Kozak, was about to help coordinate the whole weekend. I hope that you will consider our hotel again when your group is looking for a place to play next time.

Reviewed May 3, 2018

The hotel let someone else cancel my room, I had a reservation, confirmation number and they had my credit card information.....but they let someone other than me cancel the reservation! Very Frustrating!!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
David V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Morgantown / University Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately, your group contact is the one who cancelled your reservation for you. He worked very closely with our director of sales and she did what was told of her to do. Your credit card number was changed out by the guest that took your reservation. Your credit card was never authorized or charged for this stay. Please reach out to your group contact for any other information regarding this cancellation.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

Great location next to I-79. Many choices of food and shopping on top of the hill above motel.Excellent place to stay for baseball games. Hopefully be able to stay at this location for football games as well.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
David V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Morgantown / University Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Thank you for your wonderful comments and TripAdvisor survey. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Yes, there is many great dining options to choose from in our area. The Iron Horse Pub will be opening up soon in our retail space. The baseball stadium isn't to far from the hotel. I can't wait to go to a Black Bears game soon. If you are looking for a hotel room for a football game, please book your room soon. We fill up quickly.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel the night before an early morning appointment at Ruby. We came down early the night before so we could do some shopping have dinner, and then let her swim at the pool for a while. The location is close to restaurants and shopping and only a few minutes from the hospital. Hampton Inn is usually my first choice for a hotel stay because of their consistency in cleanliness and friendly staff. This one also lived up to those expectations. The hotel is new and very clean. We had a spacious room and comfortable beds. Breakfast in the morning was good, the normal hot and cold items - waffles, eggs, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, etc.

I chose this Hampton rather than the one a little closer to the hospital because of the pool. The pool is nice, a little on the small side.
The only issue I had, more of a word of caution rather than an issue, is in the pool area. The floor is so slippery. I know it is to be expected because it is a pool area, but it seemed like there is no texture on the floor at all, just a regular painted floor. Even when walking very slowly across it, your feet slip easily. It wouldn't keep us from using the pool again, but we did have to walk extra slow.

Overall, the hotel was very clean and the staff were great. My daughter loved our visit so much that she left a note for the housekeeper in our room, thanking them for such a clean hotel! We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
David V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Morgantown / University Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Thank you for the wonderful TripAdvisor Survey!!!! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and the amenities of the hotel. Our housekeeper, Bri, actually found your daughter's note that she left in the room. She brought it to me and I was so happy to read it. I hope to meet you the next time you stay at the hotel. Please stop by the front desk and ask for me.

Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

I’ve driven from Lexington, KY to Buffalo, NY on several occasions and I use Interstate 79 from start to finish and this is by far the best hotel along the route. The property is well kept and in a good location. The staff is excellent. David is a great guy and the kind of person who should be a manager. He’s always taken good care of us. The rooms are a reasonable price here. My wife and I loved our room. It was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. Probably the best we’ve ever had a hotel. And the hotel is easily accessible from I-79 at Exit 153. Definitely worth a stop. We will return again and again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe S
David V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Morgantown / University Town Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Hello Joe,

Thank you for the wonderful TripAdvisor Survey and comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and the amenities of the hotel. Thank you for mentioning me in the survey. I just try to provide a great product at a reasonable price for our guests. Our staff members take great pride in their jobs to make sure the hotel is clean and fresh. We are trying to get our address set up in google maps. We hope to see you again when you are traveling in the area.

David Vesely