“Dirty, Scarce Dark Roast, Surly Service, Not 24/7”
Review of Dunkin’ Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin’ Donuts
Ranked #239 of 337 Restaurants in Morgantown
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Several big problems with this place. (1) Not remotely clean on the three times I've visited. (2) They don't always serve what they advertise to have served when open: one shift manager assured me that dark roast is always served late, but another (stocky, surly, dark-haired lady with cheap tattoos) told me they never or rarely serve it all day long (weird). (3) Shift manager throws huge attitude on being asked why they don't serve dark roast and being alerted to a filthy lobby. (4) The hours are not "24/7": they close the lobby at 11 p.m. every night, unlike many Dunkin' Donut stores. (5) On the one occasion I could get a dark roast, it was mediocre at best: not as good as Starbucks bold drip, but you're charged Starbucks prices. I don't see myself giving this place any more chances.

Date of visit: February 2018