Holiday Inn Express Morgantown
Clarion Hotel Morgan(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$114
GardenInn.com
Euro-Suites Hotel(Morgantown)
US$84
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$109
US$98
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

All reviewscinnamon bunspancake machinedecent continental breakfastroom was cleana great job keepingoutback steakhousemeeting roomhot tubbreakfast attendantstaff was friendlybad smellwould stay here againfree hot breakfastnice staygreat bedother hotelswalking distance
Reviewed February 28, 2018

The customer service I was provided by Noah was excellent. He was attentive and the check in process was super easy. The room was very clean and ready. I was very pleased and look forward until my next stay. Thank-you so much!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Jim L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear Latosha,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear about your great experience with Noah and our property. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Frequent Holiday Inn customer across the Midwest and usually have really great experiences wherever I stay. This particular location could use some updates to their rooms. The beds looked like old swayback horses with sagging middles, were creaky, and springs were worn through. The bathroom water faucet knobs were very worn and it was very difficult to get an adequate water temperature.

On the flip side the staff were so very nice, the pool looked awesome, and it was nice to be within walking distance of restaurants and shops. The hotel entrance is easy to miss because it’s a shared drive with another hotel and the other hotel has a lighted sign at the entrance but Holiday Inn does not.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Jim L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Dear Alicia R.,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We sincerely apologize your stay was not up to your standards. We appreciate your feedback and will use your comments to improve for our future guests. We are glad to hear about your good experiences with the staff and the location. We hope to serve you again in the future and show you how great we really are.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

I wasn't originally planning on staying in morgantown,WV, I was on my way to Indianapolis for a work training. However, the weather was bad with a lot of rain and wind. I get bad anxiety driving in bad weather as I have been in several bad accidents with extensive back injuries. I had my 2 service dogs with me for anxiety/panick attacks. I stopped at a gas station and the guys working there referred me to this Holiday Inn Express after they seen I was clearly unfit to drive anymore for the night with the state I was in. When I got in and asked if they had room for myself and the dogs the employee up front NOAH advised me they don't allow dogs. He then proceeded to ask me if they were service animals in which I advised him they were due to my anxiety and panick attacks and I let him know they were very well trained well behaved dogs. He told me they do accept service animals and that he could tell I was under duress and that he didn't want to have to send me somewhere else in the state I was in. As I explained the reason for the anxiety and told about my back injuries, he offered his services to help load all my belongings out of the vehicle and bring them up to my room for me as I couldn't lift anything heavy. NOAH went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable there, he was very busy with other guests but still took the time to help me out , never once got annoyed. I watched him as I was waiting for him to help me with bags and I saw that he treated all his customers with the utmost respect. He was quick on his feet to do all the things he needed to do for the guests and was very knowledgeable at his job. I told him he deserves a raise or promotion to a managerial position. He was younger and you just don't see as many younger people with such a strong work ethic these days, unfortunately. He really stood out. I've been doing a lot of traveling for business the last few months and staying at various hotels and this was by far the hardest working, most caring, responsible, knowledgeable individual I've came across thus far in this line of work. It's very frustrating when you're tired from traveling and to pull up to a hotel and wait forever for service and then you get inadequate service with incompetent employees that are rude. This was the best service I've received. As far as the hotel the pool and jacuzzi were amazing and the room very clean and comfortable. I would definitely tell people about it. And the location is very convenient. This young man deserves a raise or promotion though for going above and beyond.

Room Tip: the room I stayed in was very comfortable and clean ,not sure which one i was in
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Jim L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Dear Catherine,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a great review. We value your feedback and are very happy to hear about your experience at our property. We will pass your kind words on to Noah and make sure he sees what you have written about him. We thank you for your business and Noah will be acknowledged for his efforts. We welcome you back to our property anytime your in the area.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

After a long day of driving it was exciting to see this HIE.

Close to 68 and 79 it’s perfectly located. Then I realized it also is in a “commerce park” with eateries right there. Note: Outback Steakhouse across the street.

Aaron was great answering all my questions.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Jim L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Dear David W.,

We appreciate your kind words. We are glad to hear about your experience here at our property. We appreciate all guest feedback. Thank you for your review and we hope to serve you again in the future.

James L.

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

The staff is so friendly and helpful. We drove all night and even though check in wasn't until 3 pm, we were given a room immediately when we arrived at 10 am. The location is great. Right across the street from Schmitt's Saloon. Room was clean and beds were comfortable.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank brittanydej
Jim L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear Brittanydej,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear about your awesome experience. We are glad our location worked out great for you. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
James L.