US$102
US$97
US$98
US$81
US$79
Clarion Hotel Morgan(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$92
Priceline
US$104
US$94
All reviewsevansdale campusroom was cleanoatmealcomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitwithin walking distancewest virginiawvu hospitalstaff was friendlyruby memorial hospitalconvenient locationgreat place to staywould stay here againfront desk staffparking lotthe breakfast areavery nice hotel
Reviewed May 8, 2018

Very consistent in quality of this hotel. Always clean, fresh and updated. Great location. Near WVU football stadium and Alumni Center. Walk to restaurants. Next to Suncrest UMC and Applebee’s. Very consistent in quality stays. We’ve stayed here 6 -7 times.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Joretta L, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2018

Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and our staff. Don't hesitate to call us if there's anything we can help you with during your next trip to our area.

Joretta Livengood
Guest Service Manager
Joretta.livengood@Hilton.com
304-599-1200

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Neither of my room keys worked, so I had to return to the front desk twice. I got into my room at 9:30 pm to find feces particles left in the toilet, hair and other debris in multiple places in the restroom, soiled fixtures in the restroom and bedroom, stained linens with hair and fuzz, and soiled carpet. I was compensated with points when I politely complained the next morning, but then the manager on duty hovered nearby and stared at me as I ate breakfast with colleagues, which was unnerving. This level of uncleanliness was not a one-time mistake. The build-up on the fixtures had clearly happened over a period of time. I will not stay at this property again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Dear clwschwartz,

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the housekeeping issues and level of service encountered, and we are working with our team to ensure the situations don’t happen again. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

I look for a Hampton Inn whenever I travel for business or leisure. My experiences with Hampton have always been excellent and staff go above and beyond to meet customer needs. The beds are so incredibly comfortable, I purchased one for my own bed at home!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Joretta L, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Hospitably yours,
Joretta Livengood
Joretta.livengood@Hilton.com
304-599-1200

Reviewed April 30, 2018

I would like to stay in the Hilton at the Town centre any day compared to this. This is a regular and a very quiet place with good parking for your car. Breakfast room is a little small but it is well managed by the staff.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed April 6, 2018

As regular Hilton Honors members we suggest travelers choose another hotel in this area until major changes are made. We arrived at 9:00 p.m. with no one at the desk. After waiting someone appeared with an excuse of facility use.When each of us returned 2 times to the desk; the first to ask if our HIlton Honors were noted and second to return a dirty towel from a previous guest left hanging on the bathroom door, no one was at the desk either. No sign or bell was available for explanation or to call the desk clerk. In the corridor there was a ladder leaning against the wall and a wheeled trash receptacle was partially blocking the corridor. Our room carpet, sofa and ottomans were soiled and the tub in the bathroom was dirty and stained.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Dear Linda A,

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the issues encountered at check-in and with housekeeping, and we are working with our team to ensure the situations don’t happen again. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated, as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.