All reviews valet parking river view self park the concierge level rail trail very nice hotel valet service corner room conference center large bathroom hot tub wvu campus front desk staff west virginia up to date coffee maker mini fridge
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here twice. Nice big rooms with Large bathroom. Coffee maker and frig in room.

Starbucks in the lobby.

We have also attended an event at this hotel.. the catering was excellent

It is a long walk through the hotel and conventions center to the parking garage and parking was extra we paid $12 for parking for one night stay

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Brent N, Guest Service Supervisor at Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

Karen,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent Morgantown Marriott stay. The full service Starbucks in the lobby is something we are very proud of. We hope you continue to stay with us when your travels bring you back to West Virginia.

Brent Noel
Guest Service Supervisor

Reviewed May 21, 2018

The good - River view king guest room was nice and clean. Comfortable bed. The front desk people were very polite and the bar/restaurant was spacious and offered a variety of drinks and food.
The bad - Called twice after making reservation by phone. Never got a confirmation email on either email address I gave. Took a while for them to find it when I arrived. Check in is 4pm. Arrived at 3:58pm. Room was not ready until 4:15. $12 fee to park your own car. $16 for valet. It's a bit of a walk from the parking garage to the lobby.
No ugly - Nothing great but nothing terrible. I would consider staying again but it's an average hotel so it's a little pricey for what you get in my opinion.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Brent N, Guest Service Supervisor at Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

A smooth check-in process often sets the tone for your stay.

In order to better uphold our commitment to deliver exceptional service to every guest, from arrival to departure, I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team in order to improve our arrival process.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you again whenever your travels bring you back to West Virginia.

Brent Noel
Guest Service Supervisor

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

I took my mom back to our home town Morgantown wv for an event at the university and stayed at the Marriott waterfront. Wow. Great place!! People so friendly and accommodating. They upgraded us to a water front room. So nice and clean. The concierge‘s room had finger food in the afternoon and breakfast was amazing. The gym had all the latest equipment and there was a running/ biking path directly behind the hotel that went for miles along the river
I will definitely stay there again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2018

We stayed for a spring weekend and it was prom night! Very busy, but our rooms were nice and spacious. You can see the river from each side of the hotel. I used the gym, which was very nice, clean and had some interesting equipment. We got coffee from Starbucks - so convenient! And we used the hot tub in the indoor pool area. That night the parking situation was crazy, but all in all - a good stay in a nice property. Double rooms were $140.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel with everything you need. Check-in staff were terrific, and the rooms were large and immaculate. Lobby bar, Starbucks and optional valet parking (much appreciated after a 12-hour drive!).

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family