“Great Cafe”

Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Morgantown
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Tutto Gelato Cafe is a locally owned Italian Gelateria featuring homemade gelato, soups, panini, salads and a full espresso bar in a cozy atmosphere. Open for breakfast and offering free wifi is a perfect place to meet with clients or to simply start your day.
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Food is great! The capri sandwich with tuna salad, tomato, artichokes and olive tapenade is my absolute favorite. They have lots of sides to choose from including cookies, gelato, chips, fruit cup and veggie cup. I come here once a week for lunch and to study. Coffee is also delish! Great local place in town

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 24, 2018

My friends and I were on a road trip through West Virginia and had two early mornings where we wanted to get something good but fast to eat. We stopped at Tutto each morning. Their breakfast sandwiches were wonderful and I LOVED their cinnamon bun latte. The staff there were also so friendly!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 27, 2018

You'll think you are in Rome. Big-time, expensive espresso maker and they know how to make it sing. Homemade gelato, soups, sandwiches, and desserts. Specialty place for sure.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

We stopped for an after-lunch dessert treat on a road trip final day toward home in North Carolina. The gelato was delicious and creamy and fresh! The staff was kind to let us try a few flavors with a smile. I chose a waffle cone with one scoop of coffee and one scoop of amaretto. Delightful! The place was very clean, relaxed and appears to be a great place to get lunch, too. Parking in the shopping center gets quite busy and cramped. Otherwise, we loved it!

Reviewed July 21, 2018

I wanted a light dinner that left room for dessert. Tutto Gelato Cafe fit the bill. I had a turkey, spinach, mozzarella, and basil pesto panini and a bowl of spicy bean soup. The panini was perfectly pressed and the soup paired well with the panini. I had enough room for the "generoso" size (4 small scoops) of gelato. There were at least a dozen flavors, but I finally chose the pistachio, coconut, mango, and cherry cheesecake. I loved all four flavors separately and in combination with each other. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I'm headed out of town tomorrow. I wish I had found this place sooner!