“STARBUCKS ACROSS THE STREET”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed March 2, 2017

being from the DC area and where I live now Parkersburg WV I have missed starbucks so much so i couldnt believe it when I saw there was one that close to the hotel I was staying at EURO SUITES first thing in the morning there I was

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed November 1, 2016

It was 6 AM on a Sunday morning and we wanted to get on the road for a 7 hour drive. We walked away from the 'breakfast buffet' at the hotel we were staying at. The coffee was cold and the food was terrible.

We pulled out of the parking lot looking for a gas station and saw an all-night station and a Starbucks just down the street. In the time it took for me to fill the car my wife was in and out of Starbucks with our coffee mugs full and some snacks for the drive.

This Starbucks opens at 5:30, very early for a Sunday. It is towered over by the very large University of West Virginia buildings so maybe the student population needs an early kick start. Whatever the reason it certainly served the purpose for us.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 17, 2016

This location is small and tight to get into but the drive thru is so fast, you are in and out quickly. Walk inside and they still get you out quickly. The baristas love to share new drink ideas with you

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 25, 2016

Excellent Starbucks! Fast and friendly. We were in depositions all eek and they were always there to get our much needed coffee and other beverages quickly and very well-made.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a latte and luckily I had extra time because it took so long and not because the store was busy inside.
Then when I took a seat I was surprised to see how dirty the table was. Looked like it had not been wiped off since yesterday unless there was a huge crowd in the shop before I arrived. In the time, approximately 20 minutes, I sat w my latte none of the team rotated out to the seating area to clean off the tables.

Date of visit: June 2016