“Great food and atmosphere.”
Review of Pies & Pints

Pies & Pints
Ranked #2 of 337 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Pizza pizza pizza! Really enjoyed this place. Comfortable dining, friendly staff and reasonable prices.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband and i stopped in after an event late night. We sat at the bar. We were very pleased with the bartender's knowledge and suggestions of food and drinks. Even though we got in late, he never made us feel rushed and talked with my husband for a while about different beer selections. We were grateful for his time and patience. And the pizza we had was fantastic.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoy the food and beer at Pies and Pints. Besides the gourmet pizza, the wings are the best I’ve had! Excellent food and service. See you again soon.

Regards,
Jim

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2018

We stopped in for a quick dinner. The drink menu offered a number of interesting beer selections and the waitress kindly offered to bring a free sample of three to taste. I selected one to go with the delicious salad & pizza we ordered. We chose the small antipasto salad which was huge - loaded with different meats, red peppers and cheeses - it was too big for the two of us to finish completely. We also ordered a delicious shrimp specialty pizza which was loaded with shrimp. Service was attentive and friendly. All in all a great place to return to.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 22, 2018

We stopped in to grab a quick bite. They have a ton of pints to try - you can ask to sample if you would like before purchasing a pint. I personally am not a beer fan but I did like their apple cider alcohol. Staff was very friendly and informative with us since it was our first time there. You can also choose to split your pizzas into two kinds to try when dining. Big enough pizza that me and the hubby ended getting a to go box. Would recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018