“Great food and service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #41 of 334 Restaurants in Morgantown
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

The great service made this a good stop for us. She understood we had a meeting and kept our drinks full and food fast and warm. Excellent choice for lunch.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

We were not impressed. This was not our first visit, so the menu prices surprised us, thought they were high than previous visit. We had to act several times for some items from the waitress. Hair in my salad, ate half of it before I found it. Manager came over to talk about it, then was kinda rude, when she tried to tell my husband to tear the bread instead of cutting it. Then why do they give you a knife?? The steaks looked smaller than they should have. But the food did taste good. And the manager did comp my meal, as they should have. Just not a good visit for us.

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

I enjoy eating here but it is kind of costly. The food is always fresh and the service is great. Steaks are prepared as ordered.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I've been to numerous LongHorn Steakhouses but the one in Morgantown, WV always seems dirty to me, with garbage and food on the floor and under the tables. As for the quality of food, it may be my imagination because I think the place is filthy, but the food is less-than-mediocre, no matter what you order. I really dislike posting a review like this but I would want a "heads-up" like this before I considered an establishment like this. Forks up, folks and happy dining.

Reviewed May 6, 2017

We popped over for a quick dinner and waited a few minutes at the bar for a table. The young lady at the bar was awesome. We got to our table and the waitress was a lovely girl who was also amazing. The food was excellent!