“Usual atmosphere ”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #39 of 337 Restaurants in Morgantown
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Came here honestly because I forgot what it was like.
Sat at the bar solo occupant. Enjoyed some of the peanuts sitting out self serve.
Both TV’s had some “junk” on. Should have put different offering on them as they are both located within feet of each other.
Food was prepared well I’ll give them that. At dinner time I expected this location to be more lively compared to the surrounding restaurants, it was not.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

The menu is pretty basic steakhouse fare but every time we've gone it's always prepared well. The bread is outstanding as are the chicken tenders and steaks.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 20, 2017

After eating campfire food & MRE while backpacking we stopped here (which is our norm after our camping vacas) & we were'nt let down. We wouldn't have expected any less from LHSH!! Always a great time, and a delicous meal! Parmesan crusted 6oz Sirlion is my FAV! Great job as always!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

The great service made this a good stop for us. She understood we had a meeting and kept our drinks full and food fast and warm. Excellent choice for lunch.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 29, 2017

We were not impressed. This was not our first visit, so the menu prices surprised us, thought they were high than previous visit. We had to act several times for some items from the waitress. Hair in my salad, ate half of it before I found it. Manager came over to talk about it, then was kinda rude, when she tried to tell my husband to tear the bread instead of cutting it. Then why do they give you a knife?? The steaks looked smaller than they should have. But the food did taste good. And the manager did comp my meal, as they should have. Just not a good visit for us.

Date of visit: July 2017