“Disappointed Grandchildren”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #191 of 312 Restaurants in Morgantown
Reviewed January 22, 2017

My grandchildren live close to this location and say that they go there frequently.
I had them all of last week and we planned out our week to include several treats to look forward to. Friday evening the treat was to top there at subway for a quick dinner after their activities.
The employee greeted us by listing all of the things that they were out of (it was still one hour before their closing time) which included the white bread and the toasting of items and many other individual ingredients. The kids both eat only the white bread so we left there with two very disappointed kids (the 6 year old in tears) and one frustrated grandmother. I was probably most disappointed that the employee didn't even offer an apology (only gave us direction to get to another subway about 15 minutes one way, which I said wouldn't work with tired and hungry kids).
I would not recommend trying this location in the evening.

Reviewed May 25, 2016

We stop here frequently. Friendly staff good service and good food. Never have complaints. since it is a chain they are all alike in food choices but the friendly staff makes it better.

Reviewed August 6, 2015

Stopped at this Subway for a sub for lunch while driving on I-68. A normal Subway menu was used. The staff made the sub to my directions. They were fast and efficient. No drive thru service was available. No problems.