“About average”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #217 of 304 Restaurants in Morgantown
Reviewed 1 May 2017

The drive thru was wrapped up, so I went in to get food to go. Meal was standard, but the floors needed sweeping front and back. Plenty of fries laying in the floor around the workers.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Never thought I would be reviewing a Wendy's. But I just had a Taco salad which had been off the menu for a long, long time. Had the full sized salad for $5.99 and it was much better than I remember. Served with a generous amount of their chili, taco chips, sour cream and tasty salsa it was a
Very nice lunch. Will have it again at what ever Wendy's I am near. Glad it's back.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

We like to stop here to eat when we need grab a quick bite after mowing grass. I like the burgers at Wendy's and the french fries. The food is good, but it seems like they need to get more help at the registers. They seldom have the second register in service and you often have to wait in line to order. There always seems to be lots of people in there working, but they just don't work the register.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Subarctic temperatures in the dining room. Brought my kids for lunch but they all were too cold to stay inside and eat. Seriously does the thermostat really need to set that low?