“Yummy subs!!”
Review of Jimmy Johns

Jimmy Johns
Ranked #142 of 319 Restaurants in Morgantown
Reviewed September 7, 2017

This is a regular lunch stop while visiting the Morgantown area. The subs are so delicious and fresh, the bread is amazing! You really do get your order freaky fast!!
Makes me hungry just thinking about them!!! Our favorites are the tom turkey and the ham.

1  Thank tina b

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

The person who made my food was literally talking on his cell phone while making my sandwich! Unacceptable Jimmy Johns...

Reviewed May 13, 2017

Though it was lunchtime there were only a few people ahead of me and I didn't have to wait long. The sandwich roll was a little over cooked and therefore dry. I had to add some mustard and pickles to the sandwich to improve the taste.

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

For years Subway was the place to get a good sandwich, but... Have you seen Subway commercials on TV or a print ad? The sandwich pictured is no where what you get in the shops. Now Jimmy Johns gives me a sandwich that looks exactly like the photos. Great bread, freshly made and not so dense as the other sub shops. Frankly, I love Jimmy Johns regardless of what is said about the founder on Facebook. Good food fast. Give it a shot...and, no, I do not work for Jimmy Johns, but I do get hungry.

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

Love jimmy johns, definitely better than subway! From their sandwiches, to the service, to the kettle cooked chips, to the fantastic chocolate chunk cookies, it's a good fast chain! This location was the first one to actually cut my sandwich in half, so extra brownie points there! I always ask and this was the first place to do it! Check out the beach club, it's the bomb!