“good food if it was hot”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #183 of 313 Restaurants in Morgantown
Reviewed September 14, 2016

when traveling we sometimes order from them but must of time we have no issues but couple times food is cold and or stuff missing I would recommend to other but check the order before you sign for it

Reviewed June 30, 2015

Called in pizza for delivery from Waterfront Hotel. Delivery was super fast and the delivery person called you to meet in the hotel lobby, for security reasons. Very knowledgeable about local venues! Highly recommended!

Reviewed May 30, 2015

My family was disappointed at the quality of the Pizza we received. It had been awhile since we ordered from here but this will be the last. The order was delivered quickly and the delivery driver was very friendly so I am not going to blame this location BUT I feel this may be a problem with using sub standard ingredients.

Reviewed May 26, 2015

If you've eaten at a Domino's Pizza before, you'll find that this one is no different. Pizza, wings, sandwiches... I like the drive thru pick up window.

Reviewed March 22, 2015

Better Sandwiches then pizza. They are open late and deliver pretty much any place in town. Pretty much the same as any other Domino's!