“A chain restaurant that is good!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #38 of 337 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 4, 2018

I am not a big fan of these chains, but consistently this Applebees is good and a good value. The Spinach and chicken pasta is very good and their salads are fresh. The two for $20 is a real deal!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here on the night we arrived in Morgantown. Mostly because it was located next to our hotel and we didn’t have to get back in the car to get there. We had both worked all day, then traveled the 3+ hours to our hotel. We were there for a follow up visit at Ruby. We had to get up early to make the doctors appointments. I say all that so you understand why we choose the convenience over a higher rated restaurant.
First off no one was there to greet us when we came in. We actually stood at the entrance for a full 3-4 minutes before anyone approached us to be seated. Even though a manager came out of the kitchen looked at us and walked back into the back without offering to seat us.
Then once seated my husband ordered a local beer at the recommendations of our waiter. He loved it!!! Our waiter was the best part of our visit. My drink however was not the Bahama mama I’m use to. It was watered down and made with orange juice, no pineapple at all. But it was a buck so no big deal. I had the sirloin that I normally get. It was tough and not cooked evenly all the way through. It was poorly cut. My potatoes were fine and the vegetables were good just a bit dry. My husband loved his meal of sirloin over the potatoes with gravy.
All in all we will probably never eat there again. If we stay at the same hotel we will plan to stop and eat before we get to the hotel.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

We recently did the curbside option. We ordered online and it said pickup would be at 4. We got there at 4 and had to wait about 30 minutes for our food. However, all of the food was really good and reasonably priced.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018

We grabbed dinner here during our one night visit to the area. We were able to get seated right away, although it was still kind of early on a Friday night (6:15pm). We had an excellent waitress and our food arrived promptly after we placed our order. Everything was satisfactory. The ribs were better than I expected. Great choice for dinner.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 8, 2017

The food was ok, but the help had little personality. It seemed like the workers only saw this place as a job not a service-oriented establishment.

Date of visit: December 2017