“If you're looking for HOT don't go there!”

Wings Ole' Suncrest
Ranked #159 of 337 Restaurants in Morgantown
Reviewed April 21, 2018

I have been going there since they opened in 1977. I live 70 miles away and the one by Kegler's is more convenient for me. I got there at 11:00 am on 4/21/18 and hed to wait 5 minutes for them to open up. I was the 2nd person to order. I ordered 2 beef burritos EXTRA hot to go. I waited 25 f....ing minutes to get my order. When I finally got home, 70 miles later I was ready to eat. Once again I was disappointed. Actually I was pissed! I should have known since the wrappers did not have 2X's on them. The first one was slightly hot and the second one was not hot. I have called back in the past and complained. I will not be calling back there ever. It was my day off work and my main reason for going to Morgantown. I don't know who screwed up, the cook, or the order wasn't put in right, but I am F....ing tired of getting home and being extremely disappointed!!!!!!!! Good bye Wing's Ole.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed January 24, 2018

Loved this place as an undergrad when it was called Wings and Things. Had to stop by and see if it was still there as I was passing through the area. It was and I was so glad I stopped. The burritos were as good as I remembered. The place shows some sign of wear after all these years, but the prices are good and the employees friendly.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Perfect dining area, prices r abit high but for good food it's worth every dime. I'll always eat here, best tacos in town!!!!!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 10, 2017

Mexican flair. Great wings, burritos, tacos, etc. only reason I don't give it a five is because it is in desperate need of a remodel.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 19, 2017

The service here was great and the food was delivered to our table promptly. The overall taste was not the same as I remember from my college days. The sauce seemed watered down. This is a stop for a cheap meal that is okay but if you are looking for a good sit down bar food, try somewhere else.

Date of visit: November 2017