“Little chick”

Reviewed October 30, 2017

I always get the 8 chickfilet nuggets
Invariably 2 or 3 out of 8 are SCRAWNY
They always replace them BUT
I feel sorry for the little tyke that has to ...share...with siblings
I started the chick filet years ago before nuggets
I ordered. BIRD IN A BAG
THIS IS just the chicken and. Iwould cut it up in little pieces

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I eat here weekly. The food is great, excellent staff, clean lobby, fast service, and rare hiccups in what you get (they’ll make it right). Their presence keeps other Morgantown places on their toes. Great deal for their category.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

After all these years having a Chik-fil-A near me in Rhode Island, I finally eat at one in West Virginia. I rarely eat at fast food establishments, but Chik-fil-A could change my mind. I found the chicken sandwich tasty (fried or grilled) and I like the ideas of substituting the fries for either a fruit salad, green salad, or soup. The staff is ridiculously friendly and efficient.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

My son and I love coming here for our mommy & son dates. He loves the play area and the food! Customer service is excellent always and they always host fun family activities. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Chick-Fil-A is awesome. The food is so consistently good and their customer service outstanding. Although a large and bustling location, the wait was short and our order delivered perfectly. Outstanding!