“Best in Category for Morgantown”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #33 of 319 Restaurants in Morgantown
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

This place is consistently clean, and the service is pretty good. It is great to see someone always cleaning, but it is not so great to see the back left area blocked off so often, especially near the table next to the outlet (the place does not exist to provide spatial convenience to employees). Also, something should be done about enforcing basic standards of requiring shoes on children in the lobby (no standing on chairs, etc., gross).

Reviewed October 30, 2017

I always get the 8 chickfilet nuggets
Invariably 2 or 3 out of 8 are SCRAWNY
They always replace them BUT
I feel sorry for the little tyke that has to ...share...with siblings
I started the chick filet years ago before nuggets
I ordered. BIRD IN A BAG
THIS IS just the chicken and. Iwould cut it up in little pieces

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I eat here weekly. The food is great, excellent staff, clean lobby, fast service, and rare hiccups in what you get (they’ll make it right). Their presence keeps other Morgantown places on their toes. Great deal for their category.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

After all these years having a Chik-fil-A near me in Rhode Island, I finally eat at one in West Virginia. I rarely eat at fast food establishments, but Chik-fil-A could change my mind. I found the chicken sandwich tasty (fried or grilled) and I like the ideas of substituting the fries for either a fruit salad, green salad, or soup. The staff is ridiculously friendly and efficient.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

My son and I love coming here for our mommy & son dates. He loves the play area and the food! Customer service is excellent always and they always host fun family activities. I highly recommend this restaurant.