“Just couldn't go with four marks”

Don Patron Mexican Grille
Ranked #152 of 316 Restaurants in Morgantown
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

For what it's worth I saw a customer track down the manager to thank him and his staff for taking great care of his party of twenty. I had good service too. What I had to eat, Chori Pollo @ $11.99, with rice, refried beans and three flour tortillas wasn't anything special. It was just a bit bland for my taste. The salsa had a little bit of a bite to it but was runny without any texture. I'll assume that many folks would find Don Patron a great place, and I hope that they continue to support this locally owned restaurant. I would make a return visit after looking for something else to try in the area. After a big Dos Equis Amber, $5.25, the bill was $18.27 including tax.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

I've included a picture of what my order looked like when I got it home. Can't tell you what it was but I can tell you its not what I ordered. I took it back and they still didn't get it right. I will not go back.

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

Very conveniently located for our family, Don Patron is a frequent dinner stop for us. We are regular customers and the staff has our orders down! We are fans of the fajitas and the enchillada supreme. The margaritas can't be beat and their service is typically very quick.

Reviewed June 23, 2016

While visiting my son, he suggested we go to his new favorite restaurant, Don Patron. So glad he introduced us to this place! We started with very large, fair priced flavored, frozen Margaritas. Warm nachos for each of us were brought out with several salsa options. I ordered something I was familiar with from other Mexican establishments and it was far better here. My son is quite picky and was specific about his choice of entrée'. When the meals arrived, in a very timely manner, my son's meal was done to perfection. Usually he sends it back at least once to make corrections, but they got it right the first time! It was delicious and served so quickly. Prices were good and the music and atmosphere was upbeat and enjoyable. We'll be sure to return on our next visit to Cheat Lake.

Reviewed June 10, 2016

This is in our neighborhood and we love going here. The staff is nice and friendly and the food is great.