“Great accommodations and location!!!”

Residence Inn Morgantown
Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Morgantown
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Our family of four, which includes two parents and two siblings in their early 20's needed a place with two bedrooms (one for the guys and one for the gals) and 2 bathroom on way to Baltimore, MD. We decided on the suite which gave us room to spread out. It had a sitting area with a couch/bed and tv thus allowing one of our children to stay up as late as need be to watch tv and do some work, while not bothering those who wanted to sleep. We thought of separate rooms, but thought it would be more fun to be together as a family since we don't always get the chance to. Conveniently located was an American restaurant across the parking lot which we walked to. The room was very clean and quite. The breakfast was very good and wide variety to satisfy anyone's tastes and appetite. Easy to get to because it was right off the highway. We would stay here again!!!

Stayed: June 2017

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Had to get a hotel our daughter was having a baby. I typically stay at a Marriott chain as I am a platinum elite lifetime member. I called the full service Marriott to ask how close they were to the hosiptal they told me the Residence Inn was the closest and asked if they could transfer me. I talked to Sharon she was great she even offered me a hospital rate which I didnt even know they had. When we arrived she checked us in she was so great. The room was awesome and the free breakfast was great friendly staff who kept the food well stocked. Pool was great. Thanks again Sharon for the great service.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This was my first stay at this Residence Inn. I was a little nervous as this is a pet friendly hotel and I was not sure what to expect as we do not often travel with our dog. Upon arrival we walked in to lobby to check in. Lobby was very clean. Waited about a minute for desk staff. Check in was great. Requested roll-away cot was already in the room when we got there. Room was very clean and up to date. Bathroom was also clean. Water pressure in shower was excellent. There is a special area to walk your dog with poop bags available.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This is cleaner and brighter than most Residence Inns I have stayed in. I would recommend it if you are coming to Morgantown for a visit, a game or just passing through. The beds are comfortable and the breakfast is just what you would expect from this class of hotel. The personnel are very friendly and helpful

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We spent the night there before an appointment. It is in a nice location for the WVU hospital. The rooms are spacious, well laid out and very clean. Very nice beds and pillows. Very quiet. Great breakfast. The down side is that I choose hotels for their indoor pools because I am a water exerciser. Their pool was nice but way too cold. The girl at the desk said they keep the temperature between 80-82. Most hotels that I have stayed at aim for at least 84. I'm sure it was barely 80. Next time I book a hotel I will call ahead and ask. Too bad, because otherwise it would be a perfect place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Spent 1 night in the Residence Inn on business at WVU. Good location, once you navigate the maze of road construction that is going on in Morgantown. Suite-style hotel, well-appointed. Staff was helpful. Good breakfast options. Recommended.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2017

We stayed overnight to break up a long road trip. Traveling with three kids, we really appreciated the clean spacious rooms and very friendly and helpful staff. It's great having a kitchen and they were nice enough to supply a very comfortable trundle bed and extra linens very quickly. Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Trundle beds available if needed.