All reviewsfootball stadiumfull kitchenone bedroom suitemarriott propertiesfire pitwvu hospitalruby hospitalvisiting wvuan extended staybreakfast staffrooms are spaciousplace to stayfantastic stayfree breakfastpull out sofaparking lotfront desk staff
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Overall not a horrible stay, but some improvements need to be made in terms of maintaining the rooms. When we walked in on Friday night, the room had a smell similar to breakfast sausage. We immediately noticed the broken window when we went to close the curtains for privacy. The glass of the window is majorly shattered which gave us concern as to someone getting hurt or someone being able to break in because the window is so compromised. I told one of the staff the next morning and was informed that they already knew about it. Then why not fix it??!
The tub also has a porcelain soap holder that has become unattached from the tile. It was affixed with duct tape as a temporary solution. Unfortunately the tape didn't hold and fell down in the middle of the night. The sink was clogged and needs to be cleaned- gross. Again, just fix it.
Other than that, the breakfast was decent and the coffee was good. Probably won't stay here again as it wasn't worth the rate of 143.00 a night that I paid.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Leah C, General Manager at Residence Inn Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

I am sorry to see that your stay with us was horrible. Thank for reporting all the items you found as we take all of your comments to improve our property and guest experience. I have since looked into the associate you spoke with on property and will speak with them as well. Again, I am sorry for the inconveniences you received during your stay with us.

Reviewed August 21, 2017

Our family of four, which includes two parents and two siblings in their early 20's needed a place with two bedrooms (one for the guys and one for the gals) and 2 bathroom on way to Baltimore, MD. We decided on the suite which gave us room to spread out. It had a sitting area with a couch/bed and tv thus allowing one of our children to stay up as late as need be to watch tv and do some work, while not bothering those who wanted to sleep. We thought of separate rooms, but thought it would be more fun to be together as a family since we don't always get the chance to. Conveniently located was an American restaurant across the parking lot which we walked to. The room was very clean and quite. The breakfast was very good and wide variety to satisfy anyone's tastes and appetite. Easy to get to because it was right off the highway. We would stay here again!!!

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Had to get a hotel our daughter was having a baby. I typically stay at a Marriott chain as I am a platinum elite lifetime member. I called the full service Marriott to ask how close they were to the hosiptal they told me the Residence Inn was the closest and asked if they could transfer me. I talked to Sharon she was great she even offered me a hospital rate which I didnt even know they had. When we arrived she checked us in she was so great. The room was awesome and the free breakfast was great friendly staff who kept the food well stocked. Pool was great. Thanks again Sharon for the great service.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2017

This was my first stay at this Residence Inn. I was a little nervous as this is a pet friendly hotel and I was not sure what to expect as we do not often travel with our dog. Upon arrival we walked in to lobby to check in. Lobby was very clean. Waited about a minute for desk staff. Check in was great. Requested roll-away cot was already in the room when we got there. Room was very clean and up to date. Bathroom was also clean. Water pressure in shower was excellent. There is a special area to walk your dog with poop bags available.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2017

This is cleaner and brighter than most Residence Inns I have stayed in. I would recommend it if you are coming to Morgantown for a visit, a game or just passing through. The beds are comfortable and the breakfast is just what you would expect from this class of hotel. The personnel are very friendly and helpful

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo