“Took mother-in-law to favorite place!!!”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #217 of 313 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant offers 4 buffet bars. Don't forget to ask for your senior citizens discount if you are a senior. One buffet contains chocolate fountain and desserts plus ice cream.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Service was excellent. Variety was excellent. Food quality was better than I expected. Good value. Rest room was clean and plenty of parking. Very close to Interstate access.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I have eaten here several times and the last time was on March 7th. The food bar was kept stocked and fresh.

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

I like going her on occasion for the variety and if we're really hungry. Lots to choose from and everyone can find something they like for a 3 course meal.

Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

Well it is Patricia and Cody anaversery and we decided to come to golden corral and boy was it awesome that place was clean and the food was all fresh when we got there they was out of strawberries that was my whole point of going there was for the strawberries and chocolate fountain but other than that it was great I enjoyed a lot thanks for having me there