“Thought I would give it a try”

Frank Anthony's Original pizza
Ranked #209 of 317 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 11, 2015

This place is fairly new in town and I thought I woudl give it a try. It arrived in about 40 minutes so not too bad. However my pizza was burnt and greasy :-(

Reviewed May 5, 2015 via mobile

I'm a little late on my review but Frank Anthony's is a great pizza place. The breakfast Stromboli was absolutely delicious. I ate at the restaurant and thought it was neat. I know this is a new business after talking to the manager and I sure hope it stays. I highly recommend it to everyone in Morgantown!

Reviewed April 21, 2015

Some pizza's are really tasty, others don't really hit the mark. The rolls are not bad, ingredients seem better than the chains.