“Good lo mein”
Review of Golden Wok

Golden Wok
Ranked #14 of 23 Restaurants in Nitro
Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

Dined in with friends. Service was fast, food was good, no problems. I've eaten here several times and it's always satisfying.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

Have always enjoyed my visit. This time, we arrived a little after 1 and immediately i could tell that although the lunch buffet was open till 3, they were trying to keep from preparing more food. We were asked what we liked from the buffet. The lady made those items. That was very nice to her, but it was uncomfortable trying to communicate what we wanted. So to have a good variety, make sure you go right at lunch time.

Reviewed June 9, 2016

I order take out from here and my husband and I decided to try their lunch buffet and was quite surprised and pleased at the price. $6 per person including your drink. We've gone several ties since then and have only been disappointed once and that was on a very busy day!

Reviewed July 13, 2015

I order from here quite frequently and its one of the best chinese deliveries I have found. However, I learned to never, never do the lunch buffet. Terrible food and very little selection. We were actually shocked that the place we order from at least twice a month could have such terrible food on the bar! If you're looking for delivery, then by all means I would recommend Golden Wok, but search elsewhere for a buffet.

Reviewed March 19, 2015 via mobile

This is a good solid basic Chinese Resturant. My Egg Fu Young was delicious Portions were generous. While I did not have the buffet it was $6 and food was plenty with a good variety.

The ambience is dated and could use updating...but did not detract from meal. Overall a good meal within easy access off highway...

Been to Golden Wok? Share your experiences!