“Nice Lunch with Family”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #82 of 111 Restaurants in Parkersburg
Reviewed April 4, 2018

WE stopped by after a Family Event ... the restaurant was clean and the service was excellent. We had a Large Pan Pizza and we all added the Salad Bar. The Pizza was great as it usually is ... the salad bar was ok ... some of the vegetables were cut rather large ... and the $4.00 per Person add on was a tad steep we thought. But, over all we had a very good experience and would definitely recommend this establishment !!

Reviewed September 16, 2016

Food is standard fare. Building needs a good facelift and a good cleaning. Old decor and cluttered. Had a bad experience with some chicken there once, food poisoning. Pizza is good.

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

Our family gave this Pizza Hut several attempts to improve without contacting corporate. Each visit disappointing. One dine in visit we ordered the Hersheys cookie but never received it but realized I had paid for it when I got home. Had numerous delivery orders where pizza is not made per order. Last order I called management because I do not have issues with it dining in. He stated when ordering extra cheese they only add half the amount.The person taking order on phone explained he had a delivery in a nearby town & could take longer. Unfortunately our order was cold when we received it! $48 (plus tip)order should be HOT!Then we ordered extra cheese on two of the pizzas so for what they charge,there should be a noticeable difference between the pizzas.Did not look like a "tradional" Pizza Hut pan pizza. The manager never tried to correct the order & acted inconvenienced. I should've posted a photo on Facebook but instead I will never give this location our families business again.Im surprised this location is not closed down by now.

1  Thank RiannC123
Reviewed June 30, 2016

Not a fan of Pizza Hut to start with but have to go where the majority rules in a family gathering. Staff is never real friendly but the place is usually clean. I do not like their food but it is just my preference. If you like Pizza Hut food, this one has food that is right on par for them.

Reviewed February 5, 2016

My wife and I stopped by Pizza Hut for a bite. Upon ordering a pizza and an adult beverage our server asked for our ID, which is perfectly ok but then she began writing down our birth dates and the expiration dates on our license on a tablet of paper. I asked her why she was doing that and she said her manager said she had to. I felt very uneasy,especially with all the identity thefts these days. The next time I go back, if they try that again I will walk out and never return.