Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$69
TravelocityUS$69
Orbitz.comUS$69
CheapTicketsUS$69
TripadvisorUS$69
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2018

After traveling the world, not sure what to expect here, I had driven my Mom up for her 65th HS Reunion and it's really the only motel in town.
I was pleasantly surprised. Check in was a breeze, really nice ladies at front desk, gave me a real key to use, had not seen one of those in a while : ) . I had a great room on 2nd flow (214) overlooking the woods in the back. Very very clean, neat and comfortable. Great shower was hot and good pressure. Towels could use some updating, but no big deal. Coffee in lobby was really good, and the restaurant in same parking area was decent.
A really solid visit, if you're not expecting the Ritz, it's fine for a few nights.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 11, 2018

Room stunk of mildew and mold. Carpet was wet near air-conditioning unit, obvious source. Asked for another room and that one had an odor similar to urine. Third room was like an ash tray. Staying there actually made me sick, physically.
Location good only if you need to be in Philippi, WV for some reason

Room tip: There are no good rooms
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Very fast WiFi. But hammering starts at 8am and I work at night... So I'll asleep at 8am.
The walls are so thing that I can hear a phone call happening next door as I type.
60-ish bucks a night is a good deal, but I'd rather pay more next time.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Terrible, needs remodeled and brought up to the 20th century. Bring shampoo hotel does not supply that only soap. The towels are so stiff they could stand up and walk away. The fish tank in lobby if you call 2 strait back chair and horrible sofa. Staff great. This hotel owner owns several hotels hope they are not the same. Not sure who the owner is but think they should stay there. Remodel hotel, only hotel in Philippi they need competition maybe they would take notice. We stay in several hotels this is the bottom.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel October 19th & 20th while in town visiting family. I was very surprised with the cleanliness of the room/hotel. The only thing I would suggest would be to clean all the dead wasps & stinkbugs out of the window sill (in which is the only reason I couldn't give an excellent rating) I am a housekeeping supervisor at a big hotel chain in North Carolina so I do know sometimes the housekeeping staff falls short on detail work in rooms. Sunday, we had a long six-hour drive back home to North Carolina, was running late & totally forgot to leave a tip for Kim. So please pass this thank you on to her for the cleanliness of our room. I can not forget to mention the front desk lady that checked us in on Friday, October 19th. She went above & beyond to welcome me to the area & even offered me a different room to accommodate us more (in which I stuck with room 202)

Date of stay: October 2016