Lowest prices for your stay
US$69
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-06-27
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
TravelocityUS$69
Orbitz.comUS$69
CheapTicketsUS$69
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Stay at this Hotel do to the location to the fairgrounds. Was greeted when I came in, given directions to my room, restaurant, and fairgrounds. Room was clean. King size bed was comfortable. Flat screen tv, fridge,and microwave. Slept the whole night without anything waking me up.
Had a great breakfast at the restaurant on property. Then drove down to the fairgrounds.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 25, 2018

I stayed here recently while in the area for a funeral. The hotel was clean, with a comfortable bed. But for $60 a night that's all I'm expecting, I don't expect soft towels or shampoo and conditioner, it's a basic lodge and for that they do a good job. If you expect the Ritz for $60 a night you'll be very disappointed.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2018

After traveling the world, not sure what to expect here, I had driven my Mom up for her 65th HS Reunion and it's really the only motel in town.
I was pleasantly surprised. Check in was a breeze, really nice ladies at front desk, gave me a real key to use, had not seen one of those in a while : ) . I had a great room on 2nd flow (214) overlooking the woods in the back. Very very clean, neat and comfortable. Great shower was hot and good pressure. Towels could use some updating, but no big deal. Coffee in lobby was really good, and the restaurant in same parking area was decent.
A really solid visit, if you're not expecting the Ritz, it's fine for a few nights.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 11, 2018

Room stunk of mildew and mold. Carpet was wet near air-conditioning unit, obvious source. Asked for another room and that one had an odor similar to urine. Third room was like an ash tray. Staying there actually made me sick, physically.
Location good only if you need to be in Philippi, WV for some reason

Room tip: There are no good rooms
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Very fast WiFi. But hammering starts at 8am and I work at night... So I'll asleep at 8am.
The walls are so thing that I can hear a phone call happening next door as I type.
60-ish bucks a night is a good deal, but I'd rather pay more next time.

Date of stay: March 2018