“Fantastic Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Best Mexican restaurant around! Food is so good my son in law drives 5 hours to eat here. Matter of fact when they are here it is the only place we go! Service is fast and they always are ready to please you.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Wait wasn't bad. Service was great, as usual. Everyone very friendly. Waiter was quick to clear items and to refill items. Margarita's are always great here. My son and I both ordered the shrimp Chimichanga. I usually eat chicken, but it was a Friday during Lent, so no meat for us. I was disappointed in this. It tasted more like a shrimp fajita. I didn't expect to have peppers and onions in it. It was good, but just not expected. Maybe have it worded on the menu that it is prepared this way. We always look forward to dining here.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Very nice wait staff, and very helpful and knowledgeable about the menu. Excellent recommendations and very fresh ingredients. I'd definitely return here. The food was spicier than I expected to find in southern WV, but that was a plus. Just beware if you are sensitive to some added heat.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

What a surprise! The best Mexican restaurant I've ever eaten is in Princeton West Virginia
Service, atmosphere and food is amazing.
If you get a chance give Campestre a try, you won't be disappointed

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Quesadilla and tocos for us. We got Nacho chips and two drippings that were clearly home made. Delicious. The server was great, smiles all around. They have outgrown the current location and are in the building stage of a new place. Enjoy amigos!