“Terrible service”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Ranked #10 of 66 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

It was a Thursday early evening
We were seated quickly. It took forever for the server to take our drink our and longer still to get our drinks. The server came back around to take our order after she had already taken it then 10 or more minutes later came back to ask how the steak was to be prepared. We weren't given the standard bread and part of our order never made it to our table. We were asked of if we needed any condiments to go with our meal and then waited until we had almost finished our meals for it to be delivered. The table beside us tired of waiting for their check and left without paying. We did get our check after yet another wait and an apology from the server. I will say though the food we received was very tasty.

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Ordered an appitizer as my meal and everyone got there food..seconds on one and they didn't bring mine until everyone was finished..I refused it since I would be eating alone..but they still charged me for the tea I order with my meal I didn't get..this is the second time this has happened to me..really bad customer service

1  Thank Leslie B
OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

We feel terrible about your experience. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Princeton, WV". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I've been to Outback Steak House Princeton, WV twice recently. Both times the food was not up to par and they did not do anything about it. I the server was nice and seemed sorry but, no remedy to the problems. Outback is out for me and my family.

Madeline

Reviewed November 4, 2017

Maybe I was just tired, but dang, these guys took a long time to get me my meal that night. Got the filet mignon and loaded baked, and found it good, just not great. But the longer it took that meal to get there, man, the more I found that loud country music getting on my nerves - and I played in a country band for years. I mean honestly, I didn't go to Texas Roadhouse, I went to Outback, so that was not what I was expecting or wanting.

Sorry guys, thumbs down from me.

OutbackGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Hello,

We always want your steak to be perfect so you can focus on enjoying it. Please take a moment to email us at news@outback.com with the subject: TripAdvisor Review – Princeton, WV so we can follow up with you soon.

Leah

Reviewed October 3, 2017

This location, as with most of the chain, is consistently good. You're not going to get that heavenly steak you would get in a much more expensive steak house, but I've never been disappointed. Great for the price.